Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Quality Source Products - Blue Landscape Laser Light


I don't know about you, but I know I am always looking for easier and better ways to do things. So when I discovered the Garden Laser Light from Quality Source Products, I knew it was something that would make my life easier. It's not only great for decoration during holidays, but it's great for lighting up dark area's so you can see.

About The Product

(click to enlarge)

The Garden Laser Light is not only waterproof, but energy efficient as well. It can project thousands of little lights from hundreds of yards away. It comes in several different colors: red & green, green, and the magnificent blue color I received. They can be used for outdoor gardens, on the lawn, water surface, on the house, and holiday decorations just to name a few. It covers big area's that your typical outdoor light's can't. 





Up above is the contents you receive. The light is adjustable, and you also receive a stake to put it in the ground. Then it will look like the picture below.


Here are some pictures of the other light's if you wanted to see how the red and green ones looked:



Depending on which light you choose the price  (currently on sale) is anywhere from $99.88-$79.88. The blue light which is the more expensive one is $99.88. To check out the prices or purchase the product on Amazon, you can go here to do so: BUY Landscape Laser Lights

My Thoughts


I was really amazed at the strength and power of this laser light. To test it - I have a convenient store across the street from me, and was amazed that from that far away you were able to see the thousand of points. I also tested it on our pool in our backyard. If hung right, I think it would make an amazing light to swim at night.


Not only does it shoot really far away, but it illuminates a big space as well. I am able to light up my entire house with just this one light. Could you imagine putting up your Christmas lights by using one light? I certainly will be doing it this year, as it is so much safer than having my husband trying to hang icicles from our house. I only wish I had known about these sooner! For the price I think it is very reasonable. It is of high quality and I know that it will last for years to come.



It was a little difficult for me to get a great picture of the lights because of the camera I used, but here is my house lit up by the laser lighting system. Guess we can finally take the ladder down, no more putting up and taking down lights anymore! ha-ha.


What do you think about the Quality Source Laser Light? Would this be something you could use? I love hearing your questions/comments, so feel free to leave them below!

XOXO,





Free product disclosure




6 comments:

  1. This is so cool. I have never heard of this before

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would look so good outside by the pool and hot tub I may have to save up and get one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was surprised at how strong the lights were. I was like there is no way this will reflect in our pool, but it did quite nicely.

      Delete