Sunday, February 22, 2015

Poppy Austin - Green Tea & Vitamin C Eye Cream


Hello Readers! I hope all of you are having a wonderful evening so far. Today, I would love to share with you an awesome new eye cream from a new company I recently had the pleasure of working with. Poppy Austin's - Green Tea & Vitamin C Eye Cream is a great pick me up to add to any routine!

Who Is Poppy Austin?

To read in story behind Poppy Austin, you can read their full story by going here: http://www.poppyaustin.com/our-story/


"Poppy Austin is a new kind of cosmetics company. We are dedicated to creating premium hair and skin products that make you look younger, fresher, and alive.

Women, after all, deserve to be pampered. This is something we feel extremely passionate about, and we hope you do too. Being a good mother, wife, sister, daughter, friend or lover is of course important. But you also need to be a little selfish every now and then, investing in your appearance and more importantly, yourself.

The Poppy Austin philosophy is simple. To prevent the signs of aging by using only the finest, most ethically sourced cosmetics, produced in exact accordance with Poppy’s Code*.

Having set the standard for argan oil cosmetics both in the USA and abroad, we look forward to raising the bar further with our new and exclusive range of natural, eco-friendly moisturizers...."


*Read Poppy's full code by going to the link at the top.

I love that their products are not tested on animals and are eco friendly. I also appreciate the fact that while their products originally come from the UK; they are actually produced in the US. I love products that understand the importance of issues such as these.

The Product/My Thoughts




According to their site...

"An elegantly enriched blend of naturally derived and organic (72%) ingredients, working harmoniously to gently de-puff the delicate skin under your eyes, as well as target dark circles, crow’s feet, fine lines and wrinkles. This product is packed full of natural antioxidants and can be used to smooth, tone and condition your entire face."

When I first saw the bottle, I admit I was a little skeptical. I was like, "How in the WORLD can this little bottle enhance my face?" Don't be fooled though. This little bottle packs a powerful punch! I was really impressed. Just after fifteen minutes of my first use, I noticed my eyes were less puffy and indeed brighter. 

Now, by no means am I saying its a miracle cream but indeed most of the claims of this cream is indeed dead on. I have yet to see if it will get rid of my wrinkles completely, but so far have noticed a huge improvement - and for the price it's a great deal. My eyes and skin is brighter and tighter. I have only used it on my eyes, but am told you can use it on your whole face as well. I think that is pretty awesome, and will be next on my list of things to try.

Below are my before and after pictures after just ONE use....

            Before

        After

I even had my husband look at the pictures, to make sure I wasn't going crazy! Poppy Austin has definitely done a great job creating this eye cream, and I look forward to prolong use of this as well as trying their other products.

To buy their Eye Cream you can currently get it on Amazon for $22.49 by going here: BUY Poppy Austin Eye Cream

What do you think about Poppy Austin's Eye Cream? Have you tried anything similar? Do you think this is something you could benefit from? I love hearing your questions/comments so, feel free to leave them below!

XOXO,
Free product disclosure

4 comments:

  1. From both of the photos I can see a difference. The top photo it shows you may be tired or just been busy all day :). Second photo I notice it makes your eyes look wide awake. When people first notice us the first thing they see is are eyes/ around the eyes. I can see a huge difference. Makes your beautiful green eyes look even more beautiful. Yes I can see myself wanting to use this. Great results and very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting as well as explaining what you saw. :) I couldn't believe it either when I saw it, I keep coming back and looking at them....lol.

      Delete
  2. Wow!! I do see the difference! That is awesome how fast it works and that you can actually see the results! I am very intrigued indeed with this review! I think I might be adding this to my beauty care routine. Thanks! Oh by the way, I love that it's mostly made with organic ingredients too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can't wait to see how it will do after a few weeks. I was defiantly impressed, its rare you see quick results.

      Delete