Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Ipsy - February 2015

(click to enlarge)

Hello There! I hope everyone is having a WARM day, my has it been cold lately! I just received my Ipsy bag for the month of February, and I am excited to share with you what I received. This month's theme was "Ipsy Love." It was one of my favorite by far in some time!

If you don't know what Ipsy is, it's a beauty subscription bag designed just for you, (by taking the beauty quiz) that cost $10 a month. The $10 also includes shipping. Beauty Guru Michelle Phan curates the bags, and you generally receive 5 items. 

If you wish to sign up you can sign up through my personal referral link here: Ipsy Sign Up


Every month you receive a bag with your Ipsy items in them. This month was very fitting with love and Valentine's Day. Pink all over with some touches of grey in diamond shapes. 

Let's see what I got in my bag this month...




GlamGlow Brightmud Eye Treatment - "BRIGHTMUD® Single-Use Sealed Chrome Cells with TAPWipe™ Bioactive Technology. The World's First TAP ON + WIPE OFF Reverse Action Under Eye & Orbital Eye Treatment. Designed for Instant 3-Minute Results. For Men & Women of All Ages and All Skin Types. BRIGHTMUD® for your New Super Bright Super Sexy Eyes."

Key Benefits:
    • Brightens
    • Fights dark circles, lines, and puffiness
    • Say “bye bye” to tired eyes!


It says each Ipster is suppose to receive two of these, for some reason I only received one. I did e-mail them though, so hopefully I will still get a second one. That being said, I did try the one I had tonight and it worked really well! My eye felt smoother, and looked more awake. I will say though on the negative side, I had some slight burning underneath my eye. I am not sure if this normal, but hey what's 3 minutes compared to beautiful eyes? ha-ha. 

Full Size Price: $69 (for 12, each one cost's $5.75)



City Color Creamy Lip Stain in "Flirtini" - "A hybrid between a lipstick and gloss, our Creamy Lip Stain is a new kind of lip product that applies smooth and creamy like a gloss and sets with a matte finish. This creamy lip stain gives your lips long lasting color while keeping lips moisturized. Available in 6 fun flirty shades."

The formula is really quite interesting. It goes on like a lipgloss, but has a creamy texture like a lipstick. I like it though, and look forward to trying the other colors as well. This one is a nice light pink color.

Full Size Price: $4.99 (FULL SIZE!)


Demeter Fragrance Library "First Love" - "First Love is an irresistible, unique and unusual light floral combination of lemon zest, jasmine, honeysuckle, water lotus and white rose. Demeter launched First Love several years ago, exclusively in South Korea, and it was so good that they just had to share it. "

I'm pretty sure if "love" was made it a fragrance, this is pretty dead on. It's full of flowers and sweet scents, and I really like it. It's something I can see wearing everyday even. I've had one other scent from Demeter Fragrance Library, I believe it was a beach scent. They are really dead on with their fragrances, and can truly make anything out of the ordinary smell great and wearable.

Full Size Price (.29 oz): $10 (FULL SIZE!)


ModelCo Blush Cheek Powder in "Peach Bellini" -"ModelCo’s BLUSH Cheek Powder creates a beaming, rosy glow to brighten every complexion. The micronized color pigments and luxurious, pressed powder delivers a sheer, natural radiance that lasts all day."

I was really happy with the color I received. I don't have many peach color blushes, but I am starting to think maybe I should start buying more. With my really light complexion it just makes my skin glow!

They have the other blushes for $22. However, they do not sell "Peach Bellini" separately, so I can't really give you an exact price. The 3-piece set with the blush is in the link by clicking above and is $30.


China Glaze Nail Lacquer in "Marry A Millionaire" - "Give your manicure a dazzling finish with China Glaze Marry A Millionaire nail lacquer. This rich amethyst lacquer with multi-tonal fibers features differently sized and shaped glitter particles cleverly combined to create a sexy, super decadent, 3-D finish. China Glaze’s unique lacquers contain China Clay as a nail hardener, the same material that gives porcelain its shiny finish. "

I did a little research on this particular color, and it's actually from a collection called the "Eye Candy Collection." You can check out reviews about the full collection by going here: Nails By Kayla Shevonne. It has a really pretty purple & blue finish, and I think it will be so pretty as a topper or just alone.

Full Size Price: $5.00 (VIA Amazon) FULL SIZE!




BONUS ITEMS

Bonus item's are items you get for redeeming points that you earn from reviewing the products, sharing, and referring on Ipsy.


Figs & Rouge Rose Berry Hand CreamFigs & Rouge Shea Butter Enriched Limited Edition Hand Creams are deliciously fragrant & indulgent. These delectable creams soften, nourish & thoroughly pamper hands throughout the day, quickly absorbing to provide super-soft skin. Apply Figs & Rouge Hand Cream onto your hands and massage into skin throughout the day as needed. 

I enjoyed the other scent they made so much, that I just had to try the Rose Berry. I am glad I did, because it smells amazing! 


Skyn Iceland Glacial Cleansing Cloths (10 Count) - "When you're too tired to deal with the whole cleanser and wash cloth routine, these on-the-go foaming cloths are the ultimate skin savior. Infused with Icelandic glacial waters and beneficial natural extracts, they sweep away makeup, dirt, oil and other impurities while refreshing and soothing stressed skin. Best of all, there's no water required. It has a clean scent, never tacky. Great for travel or every day!"

I've used and blogged about these many times before. They are just a great all around face wipe, and is great if you are on the go or just having a lazy makeup day! I highly recommend these if you enjoy using makeup wipes.


Eva Nyc Mane Tamer Leave-In Cream - "The Mane Tamer Leave In Cream is the ultimate leave in conditioner that softens hair while taming frizz and fly-aways. Argan Oil provides nourishment and hydration while Keravis Protein strengthens hair. The result is touchable, soft and smooth hair. For all hair types."

This is the first time I have ever tried Eva Nyc, but I am really liking it so far. I used it for the first time last night, and it left my hair so soft (not oily!). It also did great at taming frizz down when I straightened it. I can't wait to see how my hair does with it over time. 


This month was really wonderful, and one of my favorites! What do you think about this month's Ipsy "Ipsy Love?" What variation did you receive? I love hearing your questions/comments, so feel free to leave them below.

Until next time STAY BEAUTIFUL by STAYING YOU!
XOXO,



Free product disclosure

12 comments:

  1. I like how it comes with a cute little bag. As I said before I love surprises and getting different stuff with bag would excite me. A fantastic price too. Great review ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yeah, I've been with them since they started so I have a bunch of cute little bags! lol. I've managed to find a use for each one though.

      Delete
  2. The blush is amazing, you are going to love it.. Wore it on Valentine's Day and it was perfect (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, yeah I really love the color! Thanks for sharing & commenting. :)

      Delete
  3. I was missing one of my glam glow eye treatments as well, I emailed them 5 days ago, and today an envelope was in my mail box from them. My replacement was a glam glow tingle exfoliant mask!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky! Maybe, I will luck up and the same thing will happen for me. :)

      Delete
  4. I loved my bag except the face mask bu my sister in law loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every month Ipsy surprise us. First love fragrance amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were the one who got me to sign up with Ipsy after reading your reviews every month. I am glad I did. So far I like the products that I get. I do get a lil disappointed when I receive things that I can't use especially for color wise but i took your advice and updated my profile quiz questions. Hopefully next month will be even better. Still can't beat the price of $10 for a cute bag and beauty products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, well I'm glad I could help. I hope your bags get better, and if not I can always steer you to some other great beauty subscriptions. And yes, I love the $10 price one of the reasons why I am signed up. :)

      Delete