Thursday, February 12, 2015

Epica 3-Piece Ash Bucket Set




Hello Everyone! 

Today, I want to talk to about an on going problem I have been having this winter, and thought maybe I would not only offer this solution I discovered, but a great one at that. 

As you can see above we have an indoor fireplace. While we love it, the most annoying part is the fact that it leaves behind a lot of ashes. My husband use to put the ashes in an old shipping box, and thus the problem began. One time the box even fell apart! Not only was it messy, but the ashes would create dust in the air making my allergies worse. Then one day, it's like angels came down from above when I saw it...the Epica 3-Piece Ash Bucket Set!


What I love about the Epica 3-Piece Ash Bucket set is that not only is it useful, but it looks great in my home as well. It's a very sleek design, and you can just tell once you take it out the box it's made of quality.


The first thing I noticed was how much it holds! It is a 6-gallon bucket, leaving plenty of room for multiple fires. Which is great so I won't have to go outside everyday to empty it, on those weeks I decide to light it everyday.


The next thing I noticed was the handle. There is just something about it that gives the bucket set that extra added touch of class. I also like that it has ridges designed for your hand, making it easier to carry.


You are also provided a shovel with a 4.5"W scoop and maneuverable 12.5" long handle. It complements the color of the bucket, along with my other fireplace items. Once you're done using it, it easily fits back in place in the storage pocket on the side of the bucket for next time.

If you wish to purchase this product you can currently purchase it on Amazon right now for $29.95 (free shipping for Prime members) by going HERE.

If you have a fireplace, I think this is a must have item! It's not only useful, but it looks great with any fireplace. Seriously, I'll take one of these over a box any day! ha-ha.

What do you think about Epica's 3-Piece Ash Bucket Set? Is this something that either you could use, or someone you know could use? I love hearing your questions/comments, so feel free to leave them below!

XOXO,


Free product disclosure

5 comments:

  1. This is a great option for my home because I have an indoor fireplace but rarely use it because I can't stand dealing with the ashes. It's a shame to have my beautiful fireplace not being used especially during winter months so after reading this I am considering in trying this out. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, yes I know the feeling that was our same problem too. This was such a lifesaver kind of item. Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. July 2016 - I can't find a place to buy the Epica 3 piece ash bucket set.....No longer available on Amazon....any ideas?
    Thanks, Pat C.

    ReplyDelete