Monday, February 2, 2015

Day By Day Beauty - Luxury Blotting Paper


Day By Day Beauty has just hit the market, and I feel as a small business they are a force to be reckoned with. Their Luxury Blotting Paper keeps you feeling refreshed and looking your best all day with or without makeup, that any sex can benefit from. With a few companies out there with this product already, I wanted to know what set's this brand and its product apart?

Who is Day By Day Beauty?

From their site...

Our Promise to You. We are More Than Another Beauty Company.



"Day By Day Beauty strives to set itself apart from the large beauty product conglomerations by being and remaining the small, personalized company that it started as. Customer Service will always be our top priority.  We want well informed customers so that the trust you have in us is genuine. Day By Day Beauty is available to answer questions and rectify any problems that may come up for our customers from all facets of the business. That includes the ordering process, shipping and handling of the product, and the utilization of the product. We will conduct follow up emails and may even phone to ensure the process from discovering to using the product is a comfortable one for the customer and to see where improvements can be made."

What to Expect with Day By Day Beauty...

Watch the video below to see what you can expect from the brand:


To learn more about the brand, check out their products, or to connect, check out their site by going to their official site located here: 


The Product/My Thoughts


From their site...

"If you've tried ordinary blotting tissues before, you'll notice the premium feel & satisfying clean feel with Day by Day Beauty's #1 Blotting Papers right away. From start to finish these face blotting sheets are made of premium-grade, natural pulp fiber that quickly absorbs unwanted oil - without disturbing your makeup"


The first thing I noticed about the Day By Day Blotting Paper is the texture of the papers. I have used blotting paper in the past and sometimes they can be really thin and tear easily, these aren't like that though. 

They also hold a TON of oil! Usually, it would take me two or three on a summer day. However, with these I only have to use one. Below is a picture showing the oil it absorbed. My first thought: EWWW! My next thought: WOW!!

(click to enlarge)

My other favorite thing about the Day By Day Beauty Blotting Paper is that it comes in a two-pack with 100 sheets each! Meaning I can stick one in my purse, and leave the other on my vanity. 

These are currently available on Amazon right now for $9.95 (2 packs of a 100 sheets each) which to me is a steal, considering I have spent $12 on a pack of premium blotting papers in the past. Also, if you have prime, shipping is free! To purchase these you can go here: 


What do you think about Day By Day Beauty Luxury Blotting Paper? I love hearing your questions/comments, so feel free to leave them below. Thank you for reading, and until next time STAY BEAUTIFUL by STAYING YOU!

XOXO,



Free product disclosure

2 comments:

  1. As my self being a waitress I sweet a lot in my face area. I need a simple fix me up to blot my makeup right up. Like how it's now animal tested. I too love my my furry buddy. That means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I really do try and strive to write about furry friendly products. I am glad its animal tested as well. Yes, if you waitress these will be a perfect on-the-go beauty item to have. :)

      Delete