Tuesday, February 10, 2015

599fashion.com - Clothing Review


Hello Everyone! I am excited to bring you a wonderful clothing review that sounds too good to be true, but it's NOT! It's quite wonderful, so wonderful in fact that I just had to test it out for myself. Now that I have I am absolutely hooked, and I must share my big secret with the world! Don't get me wrong, I love my Kate Spade and Michael Kors just like the next girl. However, if I can save money and look good while doing it then, why not? 599 Fashion, has not only amazing prices but amazing clothing as well.

What You Need To Know

From their site...

About our merchandise
The merchandise we sell is high quality and 100% brand new items. Our items have never been worn, and are not store returns or damages. We buy our merchandise directly from local manufacturers all around the world but mostly from right here in Los Angeles, CA, where we are based out of.  
Items limited
We buy all of our merchandise from the original manufacturer, however due to the unique scenario of the deals we buy sometimes merchandise we receive will vary from thousands of pieces to some items only few pieces. So for the most part most of the merchandise sells out fairly quick. If you like an item grab it quick, the items sell out fast.

Sizes
We receive merchandise from a lot of different manufacturers, the size run varies slightly depending on the manufacturer and style. This is the reason why we offer a hassle free return/exchange policy. If you are not satisfied with any item you receive from us you can definitely request to return the merchandise.

My Experience with the Return Policy

I've actually been wanting to do this review for about a month, however I had a bit of an issue with the clothes I received the first time fitting. 

Before we get into my customer service experience here is what you should know - I have noticed that the sizes (in my opinion) run a tad small. Not all of them do just the particular ones I dealt with. I will admit I have a strange body shape, so this is not the first time I have had an issue with clothing. This may not happen to you at all. My winning combination was picking a particular model the second time that I knew fit me, and then picking clothes that she modeled. You can though return the clothes as many times as you need, until you are happy and get the right fit.

Now about my experience with customer service...their customer service is AH-mazing! Note: The person who handled my case, did not know I was a blogger. 

The first time I had to return the clothing I filled out a report of what I needed to return, what I wanted to do with the clothing, (you can get a credit, your money back, or an exchange) and which clothing I wanted instead. Then it took a couple of days for them to get back to me, and sent me a return label to print up. I had already had a return bag with my order, so I didn't need to buy one. I then returned my order, and a couple weeks later my new order came. I didn't have not one issue with returning the clothing, and the whole time I talked to them through email they were very nice and considerate. 

I love knowing that when I do get something I need to exchange or if it's not up to par with my expectations, 599 Fashion will do everything humanly possible to fix it. For me that says a lot, and is half the reason why I will continue to shop with them.

The Clothing

As I have mention in the "what you need to know" section, the clothing sells out fast as well as restocks fast! So, while I won't individually review each item. I will say the clothing is of amazing quality. All the clothing is ALWAYS, $5.99 or less. I would highly recommend giving them a try.

It is just as good and on par with a Ross or one of your independent boutique's. I especially loved the dress with the flower's on it below, it felt like someone handmade it with such high quality. I also thought the black pullover, also known as the "bat-winged" pullover was very high fashion.

To purchase from 599 Fashion you can do so by going here: http://www.599fashion.com/

Remember everything is $5.99 and below!

CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE OUTFIT'S FOR THIS REVIEW:

    Allure By Amy - 599Fashion.com Photo's


I want to know! What do you think about 599 Fashion? Is this a site you could see buying from? Have any questions/comments feel free to leave them below! Remember to Stay Beautiful, by STAYING YOU!

XOXO,

Free product disclosure

2 comments:

  1. Wow amazing stuff I see for a great price. The dress you have on looks really beautiful on you. Great place for a very Resonable price every one should check out. Great review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They really do have some great stuff, thanks for reading & commenting.

    ReplyDelete