Monday, January 19, 2015

Ozeri - Green Earth Pan 12"



Hello Everyone! I hope your day has been full of laughter and smiles so far. Today, I want to talk to you about another wonderful product from Ozeri. If you weren't here for the last review I did by them, then let me catch you up by telling you that they make really well-made and quality products. They make a little bit of everything, and my last review was on a Tower Fan. However, today we will be talking about the 12" Green Earth Pan.

Who is Ozeri?

From their site:

"Ozeri is a specialty manufacturer of digital lifestyle products for the modern home. Ozeri began as a supplier to the destination club market. This market spans vacation residences in the destination club industry, fractional residences, timeshares, and condo hotel apartments.


Ozeri products are found in vacation residences that span the globe, from majestic European estates, luxurious desert spa resorts, and private tropical resorts. Ozeri products are of a pedigree for ultra-luxury markets we serve, where five-star residences are matched with the finest kitchen, bath, entertainment, and personal amenities. We incorporate award-winning designs, innovative materials, and durable construction for long product satisfaction.

Ozeri is also an emerging brand in the consumer marketplace. Ozeri products are made available to the consumer through an efficient business model. Unlike competitive brands, with Ozeri products the final price borne by the consumer is not burdened by advertising, marketing and other traditional costs that support brand equity. The Ozeri brand is instead built on the relationships formed by touch-points that countless guests have with our products at vacation residences around the world."

I really like that they brought the top luxury products to the mainstream everyday consumer. You still get that luxury product without the luxury price, making each product from Ozeri completely affordable.

To learn more about Ozeri or their products you can check out their official site by going here: http://www.ozeri.com/

The Product/My Thoughts


(click to enlarge)


  • Unlike other ceramic pans, the Ozeri Green Earth Pan utilizes GREBLON - an ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free.
  • Innovative textured pan surface delivers enhanced heat distribution and superior non-stick performance without ever releasing harmful fumes or toxins.
  • Features a scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating that is super easy to clean.
  • Made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals.
  • Boasts a comfortable heat-resistant silicon coated handle, and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer.

(click to enlarge)

The first thing I noticed when I received the Ozeri 12" Pan was the Ozeri Pan Protector. I have never had a pan protector. Now that I do, I am starting to wonder if I should of got them for my other pans. I think it's a wonderful idea, and love how it protects the surface from other pans. Not only that, but it works and does just that.


The next thing to did after looking at the contents of the pan was to test it out. It recommended that for the first time you season (lightly coat) your pan with a tiny amount of oil. This is what I am guessing is to protect the pan. It also says non stick sprays are NOT recommended as they may contain additives and tend to release too much oil. 


Back to what I was saying. So, I coated the pan lightly with oil and then thought to myself - What is the one thing that drives me nuts that sticks all the time in my old pans? EGGS!


I tried cooking scrambled eggs as well as a sunny side up egg (which actually just turned into a regular fried egg since I broke the yoke). I was really impressed! Not one time did it stick, and my food actually looked as good as it tasted. 


My favorite part was the clean-up. It was such a breeze to do! I could have literally shook the crumbs off the pan, and wiped it off with a paper towel. For the first time, I actually have a non-stick pan that is really non-stick! I would highly recommend this pan if you are in search of good solid non-stick pan.

To purchase the Ozeri - 12" Green Earth Pan you can get it right now on Amazon for $30 by going here: BUY Ozeri 12" Pan. They also have an 8 inch and 12 inch available for purchase as well.

What do you think of the Ozeri - 12" Green Earth Pan? Have you ever purchased something from Ozeri? How does your pan compare to this one? I love hearing your questions and/or comments, so feel free to leave them below! 

XOXO,



Free product disclosure

5 comments:

  1. Nothing better than a great pan that does not stick at all. If I don't have my eggs stick to the pan, then I know it's the perfect one. Have not found one yet. I like the review for this. My husband and I love to have breakfast at night. Having to make eggs for us can be a hassle for me. Because having to worry about it sticking. He likes scrambled eggs and I like OM eggs. This pan will help it clean up fast. Now this is a pan every one needs. I am that one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That reminded me to put up the link to where to buy it at and the price...oops! Well, I just added it. Yeah, for the quality of the pan $30 isn't bad considering it's something I will be able to use over and over again (that and it actually doesn't stick).They also offer smaller sizes as well. Thanks for commenting/reading. :)

      Delete
    2. A reasonable price. Thanks for posting. ;)

      Delete