Saturday, January 24, 2015

MatchaDNA - Handheld Wireless Milk Frother [AMAZING AMAZON DEAL!]


Hello Everyone...it's Saturday! What better day than to cozy up with a nice hot frothy cup of cocoa. I found this new amazing cheaply priced Milk Frother from MatchaDNA, and just had to share with you about it.

Who Is MatchaDNA?



MatchaDNA is known for their Matcha Green Tea, but make several other items as well. I have never tried their tea, but look forward to giving it a try one day.

From their site....

"The mission of Matcha DNA is very clear; to give its drinkers a sense of wellbeing, healthful living, and longevity. Money doesn’t grow on trees and it is important to know that when you are paying for something, that you are getting the most benefits possible from it. Matcha DNA delivers, inspires, delights, and allows you to experience the ancient tradition of tea..."

To learn more about MatchaDNA or learn about their products you can go to their official site by going here: http://www.matchateagreen.com/

The Product/My Thoughts


  • Handheld, Battery Operated Milk Frother
  • Creates delicate foam for homemade lattes, cappucinos, hot chocolates, and more! Stainless steel shaft and whip
  • Stainless steel shaft and whip. ABS Plastic Body
  • Easy to Operate and Clean. o Operate the mixer - Insert frother whisk in a glass of hot or cold milk filled to 1/4 - Hold the frother at a slight angle - Turn on and move up and down - Turn off and enjoy a rich and smooth foam. To clean, use in warm soapy water and rinse.
  • Powered by 2 AA batteries (not included) - 100% Satisfaction & 60 Day Money Back Guarantee!

To purchase this product you can do so by purchasing it through Amazon located here: BUY MatchaDNA Milk Frother for ONLY $1.25 + $4.99 shipping. That's an amazing price!


I have never owned a milk frother until now, so I never really understood the point of it. However, after trying this one out - I can understand why they make them now. The first thing I will say is this frother had amazing power behind it. To use only 2AA batteries, I was really impressed. Compared to not using the frother is like night and day. The flavor is smoother, lighter, and tastier. I tried frothing coffee, milk, and hot chocolate so far. The MatchaDNA Milk Frother did each one of these tasks with great ease! Of course, I know they make whisks and mixers, but find the frother wonderful at mixing liquids too. I use it to mix the hot chocolate in the milk, and then I don't have to use multiple utensils. It's easy to clean (I just use water) and for the price, it is a steal and a must have for any kitchen.


Do you own a Milk Frother? What do you think about the one from MatchaDNA? I love hearing any questions/comments you may have, so feel free to leave them below!!!

XOXO,

6 comments:

  1. Totally the coolest thing I have seen. Have never heard of this. Great review here

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks neat. Does it make hot chocolate fluffy or smoother?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you asked! Yeah, it does. In fact, its one of my favorite things to use it for.

      Delete