Sunday, November 23, 2014

Vinyl Disorder - Always Kiss Me Goodnight Room Decal


***Greetings everyone! So, as you may have noticed this is not your typical beauty review. I have decided to expand my horizons as well as the direction of the blog. Now, I am not saying I have completely done away with makeup or skincare products. They will always be my number 1 passion. However, I find beauty in everything and don't feel as if I need to limit myself to one set of reviews. So, from time to time you may find me writing about other things I am passionate about, or feel like I want to share with you. I also am hoping to have my own domain name within the next 6 months. I am still working out the name, but will make sure there is a redirect page, and I will give an advance notice. Feel free to comment below or contact me if you have any question's or comment's on the matter.***



That being said, today I want to talk to you about a wonderful company I recently had a chance to work with called Vinyl Disorder. Not only do they make everything from wall graphics to custom car decals, but they are the #1 Custom Vinyl Decal provider on the web. I have been looking to spruce up my room for awhile now, but didn't want to paint my room because my husband and I could never agree on a color. I figured this would be the perfect opportunity, and exactly what we needed.

Who is Vinyl Disorder?


I really like the fact that they make the decal right before they ship it. This way you know you are getting the best quality possible, before it arrives. I also think it's really cool that they don't cater to just one type of sticker, that they can basically make any type of sticker you can think of, rather it be for a wall or a boat. 

If you wish to look at or buy their products you can go to their official site located here:  http://www.vinyldisorder.com/

The Process/My Thoughts


As you can see above, this is the container I received the decal in. I really like how they ship their products. The decal was in a really hard unbendable cardboard tube. At first, I was worried about how it would arrive, but it arrived perfectly.


Inside the container, I received the decal of course, a piece of paper with vinyl application tips along with other information, and a hard card to help apply the decal with. Even though I have never applied one myself, I know how it's generally done. I was expecting to have to use a credit card on it, so I thought the provided hard card was a nice touch. The application tips were very helpful, and if you have any trouble they not only give you video's you can watch, but a phone number to a helpline you can call.

(CLICK TO ENLARGE)

Here is what the decal looked like, before I applied it to my bedroom wall. The paper was nice and thick, and looked well made.

I would recommend having someone help you with putting it on the wall if you order a large decal for your wall such as this one, which is 36". I found having someone to help me, made the process much faster. This was also, my first time applying one of these to my wall. I was really nervous about how it would turn out. However, I didn't have any problems applying it and thought it turned out quite well. 

Here is the finished product....

(CLICK TO ENLARGE)

I hope to one day be able to add some flowers around it as well. I find all of their prices for their decals totally reasonable as well as professional looking. For this decal you see above (which is huge by the way!) is $25.00. They have this same decal from 15" which runs $10.00 all the way up 72" which is $59, just to give you a general idea. If you wish to purchase the same decal you can go here (http://www.vinyldisorder.com/a006alwaysvii7.html#.VHKYdIvF_vE) to do so.

What do you think about Vinyl Disorder? Have you ever used wall or car decals before? If so what has been your experience with them? I love hearing your questions, comments, and just overall feedback! Feel free to leave it all below.

Stay Beautiful! 
XOXO,
Amy


Free product disclosure

4 comments:

  1. Really good review. I like how the decal looked on your wall. Very nice graphic design and looks classy. I am thinking of putting something like that in my kitchen along with wall decor. I am gonna go check their site out right now. thanks! Oh, you are right about broadening your horizens :) Beauty is not just one sided and many things bring out the beauty in everything. Love how your are versatile and very honest in your reviews. 2 thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I appreciate your support always. :) Yeah, their prices are really reasonable too, I think it's a great alternative to painting or making a drastic change, because if you don't like it all you have to do is take a hair dryer to it I learned to take it off which is awesome!

      Delete
  2. Success in this new stage, you're excellent at what you do and you will go very well. We are still here supporting you !!! The wall decor make a significant change in our homes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Carmen, and I appreciate you as well! Thanks for taking the time to comment. :)

      Delete