Thursday, November 13, 2014

Dr.Song - Tooth Whitening System & Remineralization Gel Kit


Hello Everyone! I hope all of you are having a great day so far. Today, I will be reviewing the Dr Song Tooth Whitening System & Remineralization Gel Kit. I am excited, because I have never had the chance to review such a kit before. Not only is this a whitening kit, but I hear one of the top of the line one's on the market right now. So, I wanted to see what this talk was all about for myself. 

As you see above, this is the packaging that the kit comes in for the Whitening System, and Remineralization Gel Kit (same packaging just says Remineralization Gel Kit on package). We will get into more detail later exactly what the Remineralization Gel Kit is, but in short it is provided for those with sensitive teeth like myself to help ease the process. If you do not receive your kit in this packaging it is not an official Dr Song kit, there have been reports of copy cats of this brand. So, as I always say make sure you buy from a trusted buyer.

Who Is Dr Song?

According to their site...
'
"Dr. Song Medicals is a global, integrated pharmaceutical and medical cosmetic company that specializes in research and manufacturing of products for licensed professionals and institutes in over 30 different countries.

Our products are sourced from the best materials possible, made in the USA, and meet, if not exceed FDA requirements. We use USP (pharmaceutical grade) quality ingredients, the same quality ingredients used in hospitals and medical laboratories, which is much more expensive than lower grades and is often the reason why many of our customers experience better results with our brand."

To learn more about the company you can go to their official site located here: Dr Song Official, it also a great place to look at all their products as well.  I love that they use medical grade products, and that their quality is top notch. It really comes across in their packaging,

The Product/My Thoughts

(click each picture to enlarge)

Each whitening kit (as seen above) comes with 8 of the 3ml tubes which is enough for over 50 treatments according to the website. The directions say you need .5ml for a treatment. I have found this is enough for both the top and bottom of each tray, and have often had some left over. So it is possible to spread it to even more treatments, if you figure out exactly how much you need.You can use each whitening treatment anywhere from 15 minutes to 4 hours. It is totally up to you, which is one thing I really like.

It also, comes with 3 trays. I am guessing they give you an extra one just in case. As well as a brush to what I can paint on the whitening treatment onto your teeth. The last thing, (seen in the little bag to the side) is a LED tray light to use at the start of each treatment for 15 minutes. I honestly couldn't tell you if it is the star of the treatment, but I definitely think it has helped. 


Here as seen above is the Remineralization Gel, which is the same consistency as the whitening system, accept the gel is a blueish color. This gel goes on after your whitening treatment. Just like the whitening treatment, you can wear this as long as you think you may need it. Overnight applications, are acceptable with the Remineralization Gel.

I'd like to take you through a quick process of how I did things...




I am not sure how well you can see the gel, but as seen above it is a clear gel. First, I brushed my teeth. I then proceeded to dip my brush in, and paint the gel onto each of my teeth. You only paint the teeth you can see when you smile.  I then put the molds in. I did each of these molds for 45 min. each for 3 days. Even though it hasn't been long, I can already tell a difference! 

Here are my results thus far. I can significantly notice a difference in my upper teeth. Feel free to click and enlarge to see full results....


I can't wait to see how my results will be a week from now or even two weeks or now. LOOK BACK FOR UPDATES! I already feel more confident from just this little bit of change, and can officially say the Dr Song whitening kit is all its cracked up to be. 

Each of the Dr. Song kit's cost $34.99. Considering most whitening kits give you about a quarter of the results and only around 7-10 treatments, I think this is a more than reasonable price. If you wish to purchase the whitening kit you can do so here. Also, if you have sensitive teeth as I do, I really would recommend the Remineralization Gel Kit as it has helped, (it is NOT required though) you can purchase that kit for $9.99 by going here.


Overall Product Score: 4.5*


I want to know! What do you think about the Dr. Song Tooth Whitening System & Remineralization Gel Kit? Also, feel free to ask any questions or leave a comment below. I hope that I explained it the best I can, and if you need any help feel free to message me through e-mail as well or contact Dr Song. They have wonderful customer service.




*overall rating is based on a 5 point scale based off of product, pricing, texture, application, and longevity.

Free product disclosure
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. The steps are super-simple to make yourself. It has some flavor? After finishing the treatment you can return to brush your teeth to remove any gel residue? Molds to teeth stuck during the process?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The molds are very easy to make. To me I can't taste any flavor, which was a major plus for me. I don't brush my teeth afterwards, but you can it is allowed. However, I just swish water around in my moth after I am done. The mold's have never got stuck during the process, and pop out rather quickly. Thanks for reading! I love your questions.

      Delete