Monday, October 6, 2014

Vitabath



Happy Monday! I hope all of you are doing well out there. Today, I want to talk to you about some yummy smelling products, I recently got the chance to try. I have been wanting to try these product's for awhile now, so when I got the opportunity, naturally I jumped at the chance. They make such a variety of products, as well as a variety of scent's that would be the perfect gift for any occasion.

(The bag all my wonderful items came in! How cute is this?)

Who Is Vitabath?

According to their site, "Vitabath has been in the home's all over the world for more than 55 years!  Vitabath’s quality ingredients and rich fragrances indulge the senses and nourish the skin, resulting in a relaxing, yet invigorating, at-home spa experience. In 2011, Vitabath is revitalized its brand with the introduction of a new moisturizing, sulfate and paraben free body wash line in a wide variety of fresh, playful fragrances."

"All of the products in Vitabath’s newest collection of sulfate and paraben free body washes and fragrance mists boast a moisturizing formula that leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and vibrant. Featuring a nourishing blend of Vitamins A, B3, B5, C and E, as well as an antioxidant superfruit blend, the Fragrance Collection Body Wash moisturizes and revives skin with its rich, luxurious lather. Layers your favorite fragrance with a moisturizing mist in your favorite fragrance."

I like knowing that what I am putting on my body not only smells good, moisturizes my skin, but is good for my skin as well. I also appreciate that Vitabath took the time to listen to the needs of other, and revitalized it's brand in a positive way. 

The Products/Critique


"A truly sudsy, bubbly shower experience! Our Cupcake Couture™ Dreamy Pink Frosting™ with Sweet Almond Oil Body Wash has the dreamy delectable scent of scrumptious champagne cupcake topped with pink frosting. Experience the luxurious lather of this gently cleansing Sulfate and Paraben Free formula. It will leave your skin feeling clean, refreshed, and vibrant."

I was told this was a best-selling product, and I can defiantly understand why. It smell's like pure heaven, it's not overly sweet but gives you that cupcake experience. I was very impressed with how moisturizing it is, and have actually already ordered another bottle. One, I really love the product and two, since it's breast cancer awareness month, part of the proceeds from all of their "pink items" go to Pink Partners LBBC and Rethink Breast Cancer. 
Price: $7.95

Overall Product Score: 4.8*

I also received various samples of their products as well...


Green Tea & Sage Body Wash - "A truly sudsy, bubbly shower experience! Get your zen on with the relaxing aroma of green tea and the soul cleansing power of sage in our Spa Day™ Green Tea and Sage with Aloe Vera Body Wash. Experience the luxurious lather of this gently cleansing Sulfate and Paraben Free formula. It will leave your skin feeling clean, refreshed and vibrant." 

I was really surprised I liked this, normally I don't like scent's like this. However, it smelled very nice; not to strong but just right. If you don't want a whole lot of fragrance, then this would be a good match for you. 
Price: $7.95 
(for a 12oz full size)


Fruit Fanatic Grapefruit Vanilla with Grapefruit Extract Body Wash - "A truly sudsy, bubbly shower experience! Super sweet deliciousness describes the sublime blend of sugary pink grapefruit and smooth, rich vanilla fragrance of our Fruit Fanatic™ Grapefruit Vanilla with grapefruit extract Body Wash. Experience the luxurious lather of this gently cleansing Sulfate and Paraben Free formula. It will leave your skin feeling clean, refreshed, and vibrant."


I love how when you wash with it, it smell's like grapefruit, then later once you get out the shower it smell's of vanilla. If you like fruity scent's, you should defiantly give the "fruit fanatic" collection a try. 
Price: $7.95 
(for a 12oz full size)


In Bloom Beach Blossom with Passion Flower Extract Body Wash - "A truly sudsy, bubbly shower experience! Our In Bloom™ Beach Blossom™ with passion flower extract Body Wash is like having a beach in a bottle. Imagine soft sea breezes mingled with subtle florals, sand, and sunshine. Experience the luxurious lather of this gently cleansing Sulfate and Paraben Free formula. It will leave your skin feeling clean, refreshed, and vibrant."


It smells like a day at the beach all wrapped into one. The sand, the sun, the sunshine, and a bit of floral accents. It reminds me so much of being at Myrtle Beach, this will defiantly be my next larger bottle "try me's."
Price: $7.95 
(for a 12oz full size)

If your looking to try any of these body washes, but you aren't ready to commit to a full size just yet, they also offer trial sizes. You can go here to buy them for $2.95 each. They even have a 4-pack of their fragrance favorite's for $9.95, which I think is pretty cool as well. 


Vitabath Fragrance Mist Ivy & Lilly - For some reason I can't find this scent, on their main site so I gave you the link to their Amazon store (where you can find it). This scent is amazing, it's very floral, feminine, yet woodsy all in one. I can see layering this with some of their other scents. Some of their other scent's that I would love to try include: Asian Orchid & Coconut, Cucumber & White Tea, and Pomegrante and Blood Orange. It also has moisturizing Vitamin E in it as well. 
Price: $9.99 (8oz)


I want to know! What do you think about the company Vitabath? Have you ever tried their products? If not, which one's do you think you want to try? I love hearing your questions and comments below. So, feel free to leave them below.
XOXO. 

*overall rating is based on a 5 point scale based off of product, pricing, texture, application, and longevity.

Free product disclosure

2 comments:

  1. I would love tried all the products and bring my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you enjoyed it! I hope you will come back and read my posts again.

      Delete