Wednesday, October 1, 2014

[Re] fresh Skin Therapy - Rose Glow Cleanser & Acid Peel


Hello Everyone!!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. Today, I want to share with you a new company I had the opportunity of working with for the first time. [re] fresh Skin Therapy, makes some pretty cool products - acid peels, gel peels, cleanser's, moisturizer's, and so much more!

Who Is [re] fresh Skin Therapy?

"Created in 2013 by a busy power couple from Boston with a combined 30 years in the beauty industry, [re]fresh Skin Therapy’s philosophy is real results from highly effective therapies which are safe and natural, for healthy skin. Our goal is to use only environmentally-friendly products and business practices whenever possible."

What sets us apart:
"Our products are produced in the USA using state-of-the-art equipment at a climate controlled, FDA-registered facility operated using cGMP (Certified Good Manufacturing Practices)."
"We regularly conduct stringent quality control tests to ensure high-quality and safe products. Some of the tests include: pH balance tests, Viscosity tests, Appearance (aesthetics) tests, Odor tests, Microbial tests, Stability tests and Selective Heavy Metal tests."
"We use USP-grade ingredients which are all botanically-derived; we never test on animals or use animal-derived ingredients."
"Our products are always free from Parabens, Perfumes, Dyes, and Phlalates."
I love that they put a lot of time into their products, I don't know of many companies who put their products through quite as many test's as this company does. I have also been a very strong advocate of buying and reviewing products that are paraben free. It is a must in a product for me, so I like that this is free of all those harsh products. 
I had no idea that they had been around so long in the beauty industry, but glad I am having the opportunity to try them out now.
If you wish to check out more about them or buy their products you can go to their official website located here: http://www.refreshskintherapy.com or buy them through Amazon located here: Amazon Store.

The Products/My Thoughts


{Re}veal Pre-Peel Rose Glow Cleanser - "Our gentle but powerful cleanser removes impurities and restores skin’s natural pH balance to prepare skin for professional exfoliation. Rose Hip Seed Oil is rich in essential fatty acids and Vitamins A, C, E, & F which protect skin from free radical damage, boost collagen growth, and restore skin’s natural healthy glow."

It's recommended that you use this product before doing the peel. Then after the peel to finish up with a moisturizer. They have a three piece system you can buy of all three for a little cheaper, if you don't want just one or the other. So, keep that in mind if your looking to buy both of them.

That being said, I love the way this cleanser smells. The rose scent gets me everytime. It is also really gentle on my skin, and I was amazed at how [re] freshed (get it? hehe) it made me feel. It doesn't really foam up, but I don't think all great cleanser's need to. I would defiantly recommend this, if you are looking for something gentle for your skin but needing to get that deep clean as well.
Price: $14.95

Overall Product Score: 4.1*


Fruit Acid 15% Gel Peel - "Our most versatile exfoliator, Fruit Acid Gel Peel 15% with Kojic Acid combines a trio of naturally-derived alpha hydroxy acids, Glycolic, Lactic, and Pyruvic acids, to create an effective, professional-grade peel. Fruit Acid Gel Peel 15% effectively removes the outer layers of thickened or damaged skin improving texture and tone while revealing noticeably smoother, healthier skin."

I will be honest the directions and warning's on the packaging was enough to scare me away. However, I gave it a try and I was pleasantly surprised. It didn't burn my skin at all. I had a slight tingling sensation on my chin, but everywhere else was fine. The best part was how soft my skin felt afterwards! I only wish I had discovered this product sooner. Believe me when I say, I have super sensitive skin so I was surprised that it didn't bother me. 
Price: $32.95

Overall Product Score: 4.3*

I want to know! What do you think about the company [re] fresh Skin Therapy and their products? Have you ever tried any of these products before? If not, which one do you think would be your favorite? I love hearing your questions and comments below. So, feel free to leave them below.
XOXO. 

*overall rating is based on a 5 point scale based off of product, pricing, texture, application, and longevity.

Free product disclosure
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment