Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Derm Organic - Hair Care & Skin Care Review


Hello Everyone! I hope all of you are having a FANTASTIC day! Today, I want to discuss with you about a wonderful organic care line called Derm Organic. They make all sorts of products, from hair care to skin care. I received a variety of products, so I want to get into a little bit about each one. So get ready to open your ears and eyes, and let's see if Derm Organic has something to offer to change the way you think about your everyday routine...

Who Is Derm Organic?

At DermOrganic we believe the ingredients we don’t use are just as important as the ones we do.


purity

"DermOrganic Laboratories, Inc. was founded in 1995 with a singular goal: To offer hair and skin professionals superior performing products that avoid, as much as possible, the harsh and synthetic ingredients found in standard cosmetic products. 
While the average person may use hair and skin products once a day, professional cosmetologists are exposed to them many times every day for an entire career! 
With that in mind, we based each DermOrganic formula around ingredients that replicate natural hair and skin nutrients, replenishing from the outside what they need inside for health and vitality. This includes cleansers made from EFA lipids and amino acids, conditioners derived from vegetable proteins, treatments and even styling items rich in natural moisture factors. Each time you use them they contribute essential nutrients vital to maintaining the long-term health of hair and skin." [The following information comes from Derm Organic's official website to find out more, you can locate this information here.]

I am truly impressed already. I like that not only are they organic, but they explain what their products are all about. To know that what I am putting on my body is not only safe, but rich in essential nutrients is a must have for me when choosing products to use.

The Products/My Thought's

SKINCARE:

All skincare products are"FRAGRANCE-FREE - But with a clean fresh scent OIL-FREE - While preserving all the benefits of the Moroccan Argan fruit. YUZU EXTRACT - Rich in flavinoids, Vitamin C to help support delicate skin layers PLANT-BASED LIPIDS - Provide natural moisture skin needs OMEGA-6 & ANTIOXIDANTS - Protect from environmental degradation BOTANICOLLAGEN - Plant-derived extract supports skin layers to minimize the appearance of fine lines." 



                                                                        -Soap-free, non-abrasive formula
                                                     -Strong enough to remove makeup
                                                       -Gentle enough for delicate eye area
                                                   -Imparts a fresh tight feel without dryness
                                       -Plant-based lipids moisturize and balance while cleansing
                                                      -Made with Argan extract of Morocco
                                                      -Rich in Omega-6 and Vitamins C&E
                                                 -With Yuzu fruit extract and BotaniCollagenTM
                                                           - Oil-free and fragrance-free 

This was my favorite product in the skincare line. I really enjoyed this cleanser, because it wasn't your normal type of cleanser. It has a very creamy and thick formula. I didn't have to use a lot in order to get a full coverage, unlike some of the thinner clear cleanser's. It also didn't dry my face out, in fact it did the opposite. I've never had a cleanser that gave me so much moisture, but at the same time gave me a deep clean feeling. It was also very gentle on my skin, and I think appropriate for any skin type (such as sensitive one's like myself).
PRICE: $6.99 - 2FL OZ or $25 - 8FL OZ


                                                                           -Softens and improves elasticity
                                                                   -Minimizes fine lines
                                                            -Sheer formula absorbs quickly
                                                            -With plant-derived BotaniCollagen
                                                            -Made with Argan extract of Morocco
                                                        -Rich in Lipids, Omega-6 and Vitamins C & E
                                                                -With Yuzu fruit extract
                                                              -Oil-free and fragrance-free

A little bit of this truly goes a long way. It is really moisturizing and just what I need for my constant dry skin. Since using this, my face has felt smoother and clearer. I also love the light citrus scent of all the skincare products. I think this is another product that is really well made for all skin care types. I love using this as a makeup base, as well as putting it on at night before I go to bed. This gives the product maximum time for it to fully seep in. 

PRICE: $7.99 - 1FL OZ or $25 - 3.4FL OZ



                                                  -Hydrating cream for hand and body
                                      -Leaves skin feeling soft, clean and moisturized
                                              -Rich formula with a sheer application
                          -Glides on and absorbs quickly -Protects moisture balance
                                        -Rich in Lipids, Omega-6 and VitaminsC&E
                                              -Made withArgan extract of Morocco
                                       -With Yuzu fruit extract and BotaniCollagenTM
                                                       -Oil-free and fragrance-free 

    This hand and body lotion did not disappoint! It is fragrance free and not sticky and absorbs quickly. I have seen a dramatic improvement in the softness and smoothness of my skin. I also like how sheer it is, and the way it glides on. I like applying this right when  I get out the shower and my pores are open, to get the ultimate moisturizing affect out of it. 
    PRICE: $6.99 - 2FL OZ or $25 - 12FL OZ


HAIRCARE:



    -Gentle sulfate-free formula
    -Safe for color-treated hair
    -The shampoo made with facial cleansers!
    -Revitalizes and enlivens
    -Rich luxurious lather makes other sulfate-free shampoos jealous!
    -Enriched with Omega-6, Panthenol B5, Rice Keratin and Antioxidants

    I like this shampoo. It is really thick, but I like that because I don't have to use a lot of it to cover my SUPER long hair! Even a small bottle of it lasts a really long time. I was worried that it wouldn't but it does. So if your looking to try the haircare products out through a sampler pack and have long THICK hair like mine, it will be enough. I do not care for the smell, but I don't feel like it stays with my hair after I condition and dry it. All in all I would use/buy this again, my hair doesn't seemed dried out after continued use or gets use to it after just one use like some shampoo's. 
    PRICE: $5.99 - 3FL OZ, $18 - 12FL OZ, or $35 - 33.8FL OZ



    -Repairs damaged hair
    -Smoothes and softens
    -Strengthens and texturizes
    -Makes hair manageable again
    -Fortifies and improves elasticity
    -Enriched with Omega-6, Antioxidants,Rice Keratin Amino Acids and Essential Lipids

    I have such dry and brittle hair, but when I use the masque  it takes all of that away. It also improves the elasticity like it says. I love the smell of this masque as well. You can defiantly smell the Argan Oil in the formula. My hair has been smoother and softer, since I have been using it. 
    PRICE: $6.99 - 3FL OZ, $18 - 8FL OZ, or $40 - 33.8FL OZ


    - Adds incredible softness and shine 
    - Protects hair from thermal damage 
    - Speeds drying time up to 40% 
    - Restores optimal moisture 
    - Revitalizes and repairs 
    - Seals cuticle & protects color
    - Smoothes and softens
    - Enriched with Omega-6, Lipids, Antioxidants, Vitamin E and Natural Moisture Factors 
    - Made with Certified Argan Oil of Morocco

This was my favorite product in the haircare collection sampler. This just gave my hair the extra added moisture it needed. It made it super soft and super shiny! I never would of thought something in such a small package would have such a huge affect.  I also like that when I straighten my hair, it puts an added protection barrier around it. 
                                          PRICE: $9.99 - 1FL OZ or $25 - 4FL OZ



I want to know! What do you think about Derm Organic? Have you ever tried their products? If not, which one's do you think you would want to try? I love hearing your questions and comments below. So, feel free to leave them below.
XOXO. 


Free product disclosure

No comments:

Post a Comment