Saturday, October 4, 2014

Bella & Bear - Eyelash Curler & Hair Removal Kit


Hello Everyone! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend so far. Today, I want to talk to you about a super useful, cute, and new company called Bella & Bear. They currently have two products avaliable the "Hair She Goes Hair Removal Kit," and the "Eye & Mighty Eyelash Curler." Two totally useful products, but how do they compare and do they work? Let's find out!

The Story Behind Bella & Bear

 I wondered to myself, how did Bella & Bear come about? Where did the name come from? What I found out is that Bella & Bear were two kitties. A very tragic story of how Bear got ran over, and Bella thought she would never go on, but then came Bear 2. Now, they secretly love each other, and Bella has the same company she was always longing for. I nowhere near tell the story, how it should be told. To read the official story (which I totally recommend!!!) go here: http://www.bellaandbear.com/info/About_Us

However, the whole point behind why they named their company Bella & Bear, was because just like their cats being fun, frivolous, georgeous, and brillant - they want their company and products to be as well. 

I think it's rather quite brillant and fun, so they defiently made the mark in my book with the name.

The Products/My Thoughts


Hair She Goes Hair Removal Kit  "Quick and Easy Hair Removal! No irritation from messy creams and waxes. It comes complete with Tweezers for complete hair removal. Also, suitable for use on upper lip hair, chin, cheeks and jawlines. Has long lasting results, to remain hair free for up to 5 weeks."

How To Use The Hair Remover Tool
✓ Holding the Hair Remover in each hand bend into U-shape and place on face
✓ Slowly rotate the rubber handles in both directions whilst gently moving the remover in an upwards motion
✓ Thats it, its really that simple. For removing the odd stray use the included Tweezers
✓ Great for travel, No mess No Fuss.

I will be honest, when I first saw this I thought it looked like the silliest thing. Then I tried it, and WOW was I wrong! It's a little tricky to get the motion down,  and I had to practist at it a few minutes before I got it to do anything. However, once I got the movement down it was really quite easy to do. I think I am even starting to like it better than tweezers, but just in case you can't reach it with the tool they give you; they include tweezers as well. I also found it a lot less painful, as well as quicker than when removing a hair with tweezers. It's such a simple design, but quite ingenous! 
Price: $19.49

Overall Product Score: 4.0*






Eye & Mighty Eyelash Curler - "Features no pinch no pain curling, a non-slip handle, and Ergonomic design to get every lash. The Eye & Mighty eyelash curler lifts and curls like no other eyelash tool. You will know that you have found "the one." The spring loaded handle means you get a lot more lift with less pressure, say goodbye to straight lashes and hello to sexy curvy eyelashes!"
Price: $18.49

I think this is very well-designed eyelash curler! I have used the best of the best, and this is right on par with some of the $60 eyelash curler's out there. I also love the bright red color, this is very helpful when trying to find it in my makeup bag. I also appreciate that the handle is bigger, so you can have more of a grip. I had not the slightest pinch, and I was very impressed with the results.


Each eye has one coat of mascara. The eye on the left side is with it curled once, and the eye on the right is without it curled. 
Can you tell the difference?

Overall Product Score: 4.6*

I want to know! What do you think about the company Bella & Bear? Have you ever tried their products? If not, which one do you think would be your favorite out of the two? I love hearing your questions and comments below. So, feel free to leave them below.
XOXO. 

*overall rating is based on a 5 point scale based off of product, pricing, texture, application, and longevity.

Free product disclosure
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Super CUTE! I especially like the eyelash curler.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very! The eyelash curler works amazingly well.

      Delete