Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Save The Undies!!!


So, you may be wondering why their are a pair of purple panties staring you in the face right now. Well, its all part of the "Save the Undies" campaign by Kotex. Now, I'm not one to talk about tampons, but I think the cause is great! Who doesn't want to save more underwear, by having better tampons?

 I received the sample of product's you are about to see from Crowdtap! If you don't know what Crowdtap is, it's simple really! You give your opinion in exchange for points and at the end of the month those points add up. Those points can earn you giftcards and all sorts of prizes. I earned 6 giftcards just last month, and I wasn't nearly as active as some people are. Then there are also sampling events like the one seen today.


In this sampling, I had to take a survey to qualify. I got what you see above, for me and two friends! 


Each packet, came with two tampons and two pantyliner's. I love the fun bright colors of each product! It make's the time of the month a little bit more interesting...


It also came with a money saving coupon, as well as information about their products.


"Millions of undies are lost every month due to failed period protection. It's time to stop the madness! Let U by Kotex help Save the Undies by keeping you protected when it's that time of the month."

I know from now on, I will be "Saving the Undies" and keep myself prepared with U by Kotex!
What do you think about the "Save the Undies" campaign? Let me know below any questions/comments you may have! 

As I always say, Stay Beautiful by Staying You! 
XOXO

Free product disclosure

No comments:

Post a Comment