Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Alpha Hydrox - Body Care Kit


Hello Everyone! I don't know about where you live, but here in South Carolina it has been raining for two days straight now! It's nice to finally have the sun come out, and I figured this would be the perfect time to share a brand with you that makes me feel sunny inside and out. 

I fell in love with Alpha Hydrox Facial Cleanser awhile back. I don't usually talk up a product so much, but I have talked about it on just about every blog group I am apart of. I wanted to see how the other products in their line would compare,

Who Is Alpha Hydrox?

For those who don't know Neoteric Cosmetics Inc. are apart of several companies and Alpha Hydrox is one of them. In fact, I recently just did a review on Montagne Jeunesse which there are also apart of. 

"Alpha Hydrox® skin care products, manufactured in Denver, Colorado, have been featured on Oprah, Dr. Oz and numerous other national television programs because of their ability to actually improve your skin. The Glycolic AHAs in Alpha Hydrox products are natural exfoliants that gently & gradually “peel away” dead surface skin cells, allowing fresh, new cells to emerge." To read more about what AHAs are you can go here to read more: Alpha Hydrox AHA Anti-Aging Treatment Products

The Products/My Thoughts

Note: Before I start, I would like to let you know if you purchase the product's separately they will cost more. However, if you get the kit as I did it cost's $25.50 located here. The prices you see below will be retail for each item.


Silk Wrap Body Lotion - "The ultimate in skin-saving therapy, Alpha Hydrox Silk Wrap Body Lotion exfoliates, hydrates & renews while adding rich moisture to your skin.  Leaves skin feeling smooth & soft." I've never felt something quite so silky and light before. It looks like a very thick lotion, but once you put it on it truly lives up to the the name "Silk Wrap." I also like that it's fragrance free, gluten-free, and most importantly non-greasy.
Price: $12.49


Deep Therapy Foot Cream - "The exfoliating properties of the 12% glycolic alpha hydroxies work to loosen dead skin cells, allowing the penetrating moisturizers to soften the skin.  Ultra rich, deep-penetrating moisturizers soften, smooth and hydrate." I won't name any names, but I recently tried a foot cream that was so greasy and so thick! However, this was nothing like that. This was a lot like the body lotion but maybe a tad thicker. I have such tough skin and yes....calluses. While a PedEgg helps it doesn't always soften my feet like this lotion has done. For the price, you really can't beat it. 
Price: $6.49



Moisturizing Body Wash - "Indulge your skin with this rich, luxurious formula that cleanses, exfoliates, moisturizes, conditions, soothes and rejuvenates. Gentle, soap-free cleansing." One thing I like about all the products is that on each of the label's, they list the pH. This one has a pH of 4.5, which from what I am told is very good for body wash. I also know (yes, I know its random) that it is the ideal pH for uh, "down there." So, you can use this body wash all over! I can't really explain the smell, but it smells great! I defiantly can smell the aloe in it. and it reminds me of the fresh smell of rain. 
Price: $7.49

Overall Product Score: 4.5*

So, I would love to know. Have you ever tried any of these product's before? If not, what is your favorite product from the body care kit? Please feel free to leave any comments or questions below, your feedback is welcome. Also, if you wish to buy any of these products, you can buy them from their official website located here: Alpha Hydrox Products. Until next time, remember ALWAYS stay BEAUTIFUL by staying YOU! 
XOXO.





*overall rating is based on a 5 point scale based off of product, pricing, texture, application, and longevity.


Free product disclosure

2 comments:

  1. Sound like something I would be interested in. Love your review

    ReplyDelete