Friday, July 25, 2014

Neoteric Cosmetics - Alpha Hydrox Foaming Face Wash


Hello Everyone! I hope all of you are having a good day. Today I want to talk about an exciting new company, I just recently had the pleasure of trying. It is part of the Neoteric Cosmetics line, called Alpha Hydrox Foaming Face Wash (as seen above). Before we get into that though, lets talk more about the company and if you' make it to the end, the prize is a giveaway! ;)

About The Company

"Neoteric Cosmetics, Inc., a subsidiary of Scott's Liquid Gold, Inc., is a 60+ year old American manufacturing and distributing company whose clear and focused intent is to offer the best, most innovative & effective, high quality products at the most reasonable prices possible."
"At a time when so many companies are succumbing to the "get it done cheaper" pressures, Neoteric Cosmetics stands firm in its belief that American manufacturing can be “a force to be reckoned with.""
"Alpha Hydrox anti-wrinkle skin care and Neoteric Diabetic skin care are both highly respected product lines embraced by both medical professionals and consumers alike."

It's amazing to see all the other companies that Neoteric Cosmetics is apart of. Most likely, you have heard of some of their "sister/brother" companies/products before. You can check out the other ones here.

About The Product/My Thoughts

"Alpha Hydrox is a Non-drying formula that gently cleanses away makeup, dirt and environmental pollutants. It leaves skin soft, smooth and at the proper pH level to assure optimum results when used in conjunction with Alpha Hydrox AHA treatment products."


I truly put this product to the test. Like most face products I receive, I used this while I was in the shower. Before that though I wore my heaviest makeup, including several primers and glitter. I was really impressed that it manged to get all of it off. In fact, I asked my husband several times to be sure since I didn't have a mirror at the time. I also liked the way it felt on my face. 

I have very sensitive skin (even though I never told the company that) and so I was hesitant using it at first. It's even safe enough for eye makeup removal. It didn't irritate my skin at all, in fact it made it softer in my opinion. 

Now, if you are a person who doesn't like scented products or they bother you, I would recommend this. It has a light soapy kind of smell to almost no scent at all. As well as being fragrance free it is gluten, soap, and oil-free! I think this is a great product for young (such as teenagers) and old. I feel as if everyone could use this product and it would not upset or bother it in any sort of way. 

The greatest part it is only $7.49! If you wish to buy it you can do so hereWait! There are two more things I forgot to mention. You can receive 25% off (on all products) by using the code FBJUL which will expire at the end of July. I am sure a new one will probably be released after, if you have to wait. I am also giving away one of these AWESOME face washes to ONE of my READERS!! All you have to do is enter below. Ends 8/2 at 2PM Eastern Time.


Overall Product Score: 4.4*


So, I would love to know. Have you ever tried this product before? If not, what is your favorite thing about it? Please feel free to leave any comments or questions below, your feedback is welcome. Until next time, remember ALWAYS stay BEAUTIFUL by staying YOU! XOXO.





*overall rating is based on a 5 point scale based off of product, pricing, texture, application, and longevity.

Free product disclosure
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Awesome! I am really love the charcoal one also. :) Good luck.

      Delete
  2. I currently use Clean & Clear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Oooh thats a good one as well. They just came out with the Yes To Coconut as well that is good too.

      Delete
  4. I'm using a Solay Wellness face bar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never heard of that company, I will have to check it out! Good Luck.

      Delete
  5. I'm using Biore Face Wash at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that as well, the charcoal one is great. Good luck!

      Delete
  6. I'm currently using Neutrogena Face Wash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use to use the Pink Grapefruit one myself. Good Luck!

      Delete
  7. I use Estee Lauder Cleansing products.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm currently using Simple face wash! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never used their face wash, but love their face wipes. Good luck!

      Delete