Saturday, July 26, 2014

Alapure Cosmetics - French Vanilla Marula Body Butter

Good Afternoon! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend so far. Today, I want to talk to you about an amazing company, I have had the chance to work with as well as try one of their products. They are a newer company but after reviewing their products, I think that they have a really strong chance of making a strong mark in the beauty community. That company is Alapure Cosmetics.


About The Company

"Alapure cosmetics is dedicated to providing the purest ingredients approved for cosmetics. They are continually searching for new and better ways to give you the most radiant Alapure Lifestyle." Their main secret is a product called Marula Oil. "It is extracted from the kernels of the Marula Tree that is found in southern Africa. It is known in Africa as "miracle oil" because of its intensely nourishing, exceptional healing and strong anti-aging properties." They use the oil in the purest way as an extra-virgin form. If you wish to learn more about the company and their products you can learn more by going here

The owner, Jill Riley, travels around the world (originally from Trinidad) meeting people and finding different beauty ingredients from around the world. She has in my opinion an amazing gift at doing her job, and this is one of the many reasons why I see Alapure being a future brand to be seen. If you wish to learn more about Jill Riley and her journey you can go here.

The Product & My Thoughts

   French Vanilla Marula Body Butter  
"Let the uplifting buttery, vanilla blossom scent of French Vanilla soothes your senses while the deep conditioning power of natural anti-aging Marula Oil evens fine lines and works wonders on your skin and body. A combination of Tamanu Oil and Jojoba Oil will supply needed nutrients, while quenching the thirst of dehydrated skin."

I love the way the body butter feels on my skin. It's like nothing I have ever felt before. I know you may be thinking to yourself, What's the big deal it's just body butter! It's one of those things until you try it, you probably will never fully understand. It has a very luxurious feel and goes on smooth. A lot of body butters feel greasy; this is nothing like that. It's one of those items I could see in a spa. 


I am truly putting this body butter to the test! I am a little embarrassed to say I have really tough skin on my elbows and my feet. I wasn't about to show you-all my feet, ha-ha! However, I wasn't too embarrassed to show you my elbows. Below is a picture after I used the product three times a day for 5 days.


I have been trying it over my whole body, and significantly noticed a difference. I don't know if it's a combination of things or what, but I know I have used lotions in the past and they never did this to my skin. Accept this product has Marula Oil in it, I truly believe that is the secret to their products. If you wish to purchase this product it is $19.98 and you can purchase it here. 

They have products for every skin type and every nationality, you can view some of their other products here. They have the Marula oil in a 100% from, body butters, body lotions, as well as soaps! I am going to try out the soap tonight, so I will let you know how it goes. I can't wait to see what is in store for the future of Alapure Cosmetics!


Overall Product Score: 4.7*


So, I would love to know. Have you ever tried this product before? If not, what is your favorite thing about it? Please feel free to leave any comments or questions below, your feedback is welcome. Until next time, remember ALWAYS stay BEAUTIFUL by staying YOU! XOXO.




*overall rating is based on a 5 point scale based off of product, pricing, texture, application, and longevity.

Free product disclosure

No comments:

Post a Comment